Important COVID-19 Update: Sales Centers will be Appointment Only. Find out more here.
Like many of you, we are navigating the unfolding COVID-19 pandemic with the safety and well-being of our employees, trade partners and homeowners as our highest priority. Please know that we have plans in place to prepare for the needs of customers who depend on us.
As a community builder and local employer, we are committed to standing united with the local health authorities and the global community in taking recommended precautions – and with that, we have amplified health and safety measures for our employees and customers and residents as outlined below.
- We remain open for business on an appointment-only basis. Our sales centers and model homes are currently closed to public walk-ins. Existing customers and those interested in purchasing a new Minto home may schedule an appointment for a one-on-one meeting with a New Home Sales Professional.
- Model homes will be closed and model tours will be done on an individual basis, by appointment only.
- We have multiple online tools available for your convenience, such as video tours of our furnished model homes and interactive tours of our communities.
- We are reducing the number of attendees at scheduled sales appointments and design center appointments to the individual on title and their spouse.
- We have also taken the necessary precautions for our construction and MasterCare teams who are working individually in a controlled environment. Homes are continuing to be built and production levels remain steady.
- If you have an in-person appointment you'll be asked to complete a pre-screening questionnaire prior to your appointment, in order to help keep everyone safe by preventing the spread of illness.
- If you are experiencing cold/flu-like symptoms, please reschedule your appointment for when you are symptom-free.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols are also in place with an increase in the frequency of high touchpoint cleaning and the addition of hand-sanitizing stations.
As part of your homeowner journey, you'll have the opportunity to meet many of our team members – and we assure you that we’ve taken the appropriate measures to help ensure their health and safety. Know that employees who are experiencing cold/flu-like symptoms are asked to remain at home, and those who have traveled to affected areas are required to self-isolate to ensure no symptoms are developing before returning to work.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the sales offices below, or reach out to your New Home Sales Professional directly.
Latitude Margaritaville Daytona Beach — 386-200-9304
Latitude Margaritaville Hilton Head — 843-427-3845