Introducing Latitude Margaritaville Hilton Head, South CarolinaOpen Brochure in PDF
Where is MARGARITAVILLE?
It’s in the tropics somewhere between the Port of Indecision and Southeast of Disorder, but no parallels of latitude or longitude mark the spot exactly. You don’t have to be a navigator to get there. Palm trees provide the camouflage, ocean breezes bring the seaplanes and sailboats, tourists and travelers. Passports are not required. Island music rules. No waiting in lines for anything.
There is a beach and a thatched roof bar perched on the edge of the turquoise sea where you can always find a bar stool. There are lots of lies and loads of stories. It’s a comical concoction that blends together like tequila, salt and limes.
Where is Margaritaville? It’s in your mind.
Change your Latitude
It’s always been that happy place in your mind and the spirit of adventure in your soul. That feeling you get when everything comes together in one of life’s perfect moments.
And now, you can live it every day at Latitude Margaritaville, new communities inspired by the music and lifestyle of legendary singer, songwriter and author Jimmy Buffett.
Days of endless adventure. Nights of non-stop fun.
Whether you’re ready to kick back and relax or kick up your heels, you’ll discover world-class amenities where the pursuit of happiness comes with a license to chill.
Paradise just got a new set of coordinates
Hilton Head, South Carolina is an area rich in history and one of America’s premier coastal destinations for fun and relaxation, including beachcombing, fishing, boating, championship golf, and the laid-back pleasures of the legendary, Lowcountry lifestyle.
Within this Latitude Margaritaville community, you’ll discover endless opportunities for daily fun, fitness and recreation. An amenity center includes a resort-style pool, social gathering areas, and a poolside tiki bar and grill. Indoor and outdoor athletic facilities will include tennis and pickleball courts where you can get and keep your game on.
Attitude adjustments available daily
Our Town Center features a restaurant, entertainment venues, and more. Served up with Margaritaville’s authentic, no-worries vibe, the FINtastic dining, recreation and live entertainment make this lively downtown the place to be and a golf cart ride away from your new home in paradise!
Latitude Margaritaville homes. Designed to make and take life easy.
Minto Communities USA, based in Florida since 1978, has represented integrity, financial strength and enduring value to homeowners for nearly 40 years. Minto builds exceptional new homes and communities in popular resort locations to meet every lifestyle, with more than 31,000 new homes built in 48 communities. And now, Minto is expanding to additional premier locations throughout the U.S.
Minto and Margaritaville have teamed up to redefine active adult living by creating communities for those in search of a home where they can grow older, but not up!
Each beautiful new home is designed and built to provide a low-maintenance lifestyle that gives you more time and better spaces to celebrate life every day. Speaking of which, it must be 5 o’clock somewhere. Did you just hear a blender?
Welcome to Hilton Head!
In the heart of Coastal Carolina
Latitude Margaritaville is located in Hardeeville, South Carolina, the scenic gateway to world-famous Hilton Head, voted the #1 island vacation destination in the United States. The area is steeped in natural beauty, with an abundance of golf courses, pristine beaches and waterways for boating, kayaking, and fishing. Nearby are the historic cities of Savannah, GA and Charleston, SC – brimming with world-class museums, arts and culture, as well as shopping, dining, and year-round events.
The rich variety of local destinations to explore includes Bluffton, Beaufort, and Daufuskie Island, each with their own unique brand of Southern hospitality and Lowcountry charm. Healthcare, education, and employment centers are all nearby. Easy access to Interstate 95 and Savannah-Hilton Head International Airport put the world at your doorstep.
- Shelter Cove Towne Centre
- Shelter Cove Harbour
- Harbour Town Shops
- Tanger Outlets Hilton Head
- Main Street Village
- Coligny Plaza Shopping Center
- The Village at Wexford
- Hilton Head Island Beach
- Tybee Island
- Wassaw Island
- Kiawah Island
- University of South Carolina Beaufort
- USCB Hilton Head Gateway
- Armstrong State University
- Savannah College of Art and Design
- Savannah State University
- Georgia Institute of Technology Savannah
- Savannah Technical College
- Technical College of the Lowcountry
- The Golf Club at Hilton Head Lakes
- Harbour Town Golf Links
- Hilton Head National Golf Club
- Crescent Pointe Golf Club
- Rose Hill Golf Club
- Pinecrest Golf Club
- Island West Golf Club
- Old South Golf Links
- The Heritage Golf Collection on Hilton Head Island
- Oyster Reef Golf Club
- Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Golf Course
- Shipyard Golf Club
- Heron Point
- Golden Bear Golf Club at Indigo Run
- Country Club of Hilton Head
- Legendary Golf
- Golf Academy
- Palmetto Hall Plantation Golf and Country Club
- Port Royal Golf & Racquet Club
- The Sea Pines Resort
- Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III
ARTS & MUSEUMS
- Savannah Civic Center
- Savannah Philharmonic
- Grayson Stadium
- May River Theatre
- Main Street Youth Theatre
- Sun City Community Theatre
- USCB Center for Performing Arts
- Lucas Theatre Savannah
- The Historic Savannah Theatre
- North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts
- Arts Center of Coastal Carolina
- Hilton Head Symphony Orchestra
- Hilton Head Choral Society
- Coastal Discovery Museum
- The Forts of Hilton Head
- Harbour Town Lighthouse and Museum
- National Historic Landmark District
- Telfair Museums
- Savannah History Museum
- Coastal Carolina Hospital
- Naval Hospital Beaufort
- Hilton Head Regional Med Center
- St. Joseph’s Hospital
- St. Joseph’s Candler Hospital
- Medical University of South Carolina
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- Old Town Bluffton
- Beaufort Historic District
- Forsyth Park
- River Street
- Hilton Head Island Trails
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve
- Shelter Cove Community Park
- Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport
- Hilton Head Island Airport
- Charleston International Airpor
356 Latitude Boulevard, Hardeeville, SC 29927