Learn how you can request permission to use marketing materials:
Minto Communities is committed to establishing long term relationships with local realtors to promote Latitude Margaritaville Watersound. We have spent considerable time and expense in establishing our rights and reputation in the Latitude Margaritaville trademarks, logos and copyrighted marketing materials, including but not limited to photographs, videos and website content. Use of any trademarked or copyrighted materials is strictly prohibited without prior written consent from Minto Communities.
We have a process in place with strict guidelines to follow. If you would like to promote Latitude Margaritaville Watersound, here’s how you can apply to become an approved realtor, and a few guidelines to keep in mind.
- Complete the form below to apply to become an approved realtor.
- If approved, you will be sent a Marketing Materials Use Agreement. Read the agreement in its entirety, sign, date and return for our counter-signature.
- Once approval is granted and the counter-signed Marketing Materials Use Agreement is returned to you, follow the specific guidelines outlined in the agreement.
- Don't use trademarked materials such as logos, use of the names “Latitude Margaritaville”, “Latitude”, “Margaritaville”, “Watersound” or any names that might be in close connection or associated with the brand unless you are an approved realtor with a fully executed Marketing Materials Use Agreement.
- Don't use copyrighted marketing materials including, but not limited to, photographs, videos and website content without Minto’s prior written consent.
- Don't represent yourself as an exclusive realtor of Latitude Margaritaville Watersound under any circumstances.
Please complete and submit the form below to apply to become an approved realtor at Latitude Margaritaville Watersound. Please be patient as it may take some time to review your request.Request Permission to Use Marketing Materials
Regarding representing your clients at Latitude Margaritaville Watersound, it is our policy that Realtors must accompany clients on their first visit to the community.